Friday, December 12, 2014

2015 Challenge Accepted...GAME ON!


Hey Guys!
It's been a while since I have last blogged and I have missed you all.
A new year is rapidly approaching us and I am super excited for what's to come.
The reason for spontaneously blogging after being gone for so long is because I have stumbled upon an awesome reading challenge for the new year.

 I usually stick to books in the sci-fi/fantasy genre so in doing this challenge I'll be coming out of my comfort zone. Now I'll be able to see what other great authors and stories are out there. I'm going to try my hardest to complete this list but no harm done if I can not. At least I tried. I'll be posting blogs about what I've accomplished. And I encourage y'all to do so as well. xoxo
Hopefully you guys will be up for the challenge too!
Thanks to Popsugar for inspiring me :)




Good Luck to all of you who plan to participate in the challenge and to all of you in the new year to come. Keep on reading on.

 BIG HUGS and Lots of Love 

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Welcome back. Kind of. :)
    This challenge seems a little different. I'm not so good at finishing a challenge. I start will all intentions and well, you know...
    I wish you luck! And will check out all your blog posts.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking into this challenge for awhile but still do not whether to join or not. I am not really good when it comes to being committed to such challenges. I might end up participating though if I do not come up with one myself. Thanks for you post.
    Eduardo @ BoomingBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun looking challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with the challenge! Looks like a lot more fun than just reading a lot of books for the year :)

    Also, I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Whenever you have time while doing this challenge please check out the award post here: http://idioticbookreviews.blogspot.ca/2015/08/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thank you for sharing
    https://aab-edu.net/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy receiving, reading and replying to all comments. I truly do appreciate each and every one of you who take the time and comment on my blog. Sharing your thoughts or concerns are important to me and I promise I will reply back to you as soon as I can.