Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Princess of Thorns



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by Breaking the Spine,
that showcase upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating. 

Today's Book:


Author: Stacey Jay
Date of Release: December 9th, 2014


Game of Thrones meets the Grimm's fairy tales in this twisted, fast-paced romantic fantasy-adventure about Sleeping Beauty's daughter, a warrior princess who must fight to reclaim her throne.
Though she looks like a mere mortal, Princess Aurora is a fairy blessed with enhanced strength, bravery, and mercy yet cursed to destroy the free will of any male who kisses her. Disguised as a boy, she enlists the help of the handsome but also cursed Prince Niklaas to fight legions of evil and free her brother from the ogre queen who stole Aurora's throne ten years ago.

Will Aurora triumph over evil and reach her brother before it's too late? Can Aurora and Niklaas break the curses that will otherwise forever keep them from finding their one true love?




I was completely sold when I read "Game of Thrones meets the Grimm's fairy tales". The only negative about that, is now my expectations are held high! 

Too bad it doesn't come out until December :(


Good thing there are a lot of 2014 debuts I have to look forward to while I wait! Whew!

What books are you guys waiting for?

 BIG HUGS and Lots of Love 



15 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this book!!!!! I am with you sister I want it and I want it now! Great choice as always =)
    Here's my WoW http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa!!! Thanks Ashley! And Thanks for stopping by ♥

      Delete
  2. Same here Michelle, it had me at Game of Thrones & Grimm's fairy tales! But man that's a long wait :s thanks for sharing another great pick Darlin'
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Love your pick this week! Glad you stop by, as always!!
      KISS KISS love!! ♥

      Delete
  3. Great minds Michelle :) Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hoping this long wait will be worth it right! lol
      Thanks for stopping by Adina xoxo

      Delete
  4. Apparently I'm not waiting on anything this week because I'm a slacker that didn't get her post up! Ha ha! You, however, are always making my WANT LIST grow bigger and bigger! Dang you girl! Have a great week! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I almost forgot to post today! I was so busy with the girls!
      Glad I listed a book you haven't heard of yet. I love your TBR list getting longer b/c of me :) hee heee xoxox

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I agree :)
      Thanks for stopping by lisa xoxox

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, I really enjoyed the author's previous fairy tale retelling Of Beast and Beauty and this looks like it will be just as awesome! Geez why does it have to be out in December!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That book looks sooooo good <3 AND GIRL, your blog is lovely. And thanks for spelling y'all right ;D
    Happy reading
    Jackie @ No Bent Spines

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is December still SO far away!? I want this book, but not the snow. LOL

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy receiving, reading and replying to all comments. I truly do appreciate each and every one of you who take the time and comment on my blog. Sharing your thoughts or concerns are important to me and I promise I will reply back to you as soon as I can.