Thursday, January 16, 2014

Quotable Quotes Thursday



Quotable Thursdays is a meme created by Mo_Books where you choose and share a quote or two from a book of your liking, ( be careful not to choose one that contains spoilers ) after sharing the quote, explain why you like it :)

January 16th 2014
Today's Quotable Quote is:

"My King?"
"Yes my Queen?"
"Take me Home."

- Melina Marchetta, Finnikin of the Rock

                                           
















This quotable quote is simple and straight to the point! And that's why I like it!!
When all is said and done, through war and chaos, the Queen just simply wants to be at home with the one she loves.

I hope you guys like today's Quotable Thursday. 
This was the first one that I've done and I think I'll
continue on. Can't wait to hear y'alls quotes.
Happy Ready Y'all!!
 xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving, reading and replying to all comments. I truly do appreciate each and every one of you who take the time and comment on my blog. Sharing your thoughts or concerns are important to me and I promise I will reply back to you as soon as I can.