Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Sunday Post


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.




Books Read or currently reading:


By: Ransom Riggs

(still reading)
and enjoying :)






By: Neil Gaiman
Illustrated by: Skottie Young

A fun, adventurous read. More for the younger, middle grade crowd but enjoyable for everyone. The illustrations were wild and bizarre. 

4 STARS



By: James Thurber

A short story written by the hilarious James Thurber about a man who proves to us that your never to old to daydream and have a huge imagination.

4 STARS


Books I bought (including Ebooks)

Ebooks:

Books:


Stephan King's: The Dark Towers 
Books 2-4
       The Waste Lands
       Wizard and Glass
Kristen Cashore's: Graceling Series
 Books 1 & 2
       Gracelings
        Fire
Garth Nix's: Abhorsen Trilogy
       Sabriel
       Lirael
       Abhorsen
John Gardner's: Grendel 


Book Hangovers Blab Books Blog this week:

I just started this blog and my first post was on 
Thursday Jan. 16th~ Quotable Thursday
Friday Jan. 17th~ Friday's Favorites
 Book Beginnings on Friday
The Friday 56
Saturday Jan. 18th~ Stacking the Shelves
Sidekick's Showcase
Sunday Jan. 19th~ the weekly wrap-up with Sunday's Post

My new blog week will start off tomorrow Monday Jan, 20th with:
Making up for Mondays and It's Monday, What are you Reading?

I hope all of y'all have enjoyed my blog. It still has a LONG WAY to go but I'll get there!
I wanna thank those of you especially for messaging me with your positive comments and tips!!

Until then,
Happy Reading Y'all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving, reading and replying to all comments. I truly do appreciate each and every one of you who take the time and comment on my blog. Sharing your thoughts or concerns are important to me and I promise I will reply back to you as soon as I can.