Monday, February 10, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Topic of LOVE ♥

Here we are, another Monday! Let's have some fun a do a Monday meme. Each week I'll do, Making Up for Mondays, hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wanna Be Writer. There will be a theme/game/something fun to do that week and you are more than welcome to play along. Just answer the question for the week and explain why on you blog. Don't forget to link your post here and on our hosts page. Thanks Y'all and Happy Reading 





February 10th: Which literary character would you most like to have a "significant relationship" with?

A perfect question/topic to have with Valentine's Day right around the corner!

Jacob Jankowski
from

A life together, in the circus. Raising our family around performers and animals. All to retire, live a beautiful life in a home of my dreams, with horses and a wide range of land.

***SIGH***

Sounds like perfection to me



What about you guys??
Who would you want to have as your "significant other"? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Til Then....
HAPPY READING Y'ALL!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving, reading and replying to all comments. I truly do appreciate each and every one of you who take the time and comment on my blog. Sharing your thoughts or concerns are important to me and I promise I will reply back to you as soon as I can.