Saturday, February 1, 2014

Everything I Hope for In a Story-tale!!



The Orphan and The Thief
By: M.L. Legette




Wow!

 this is my kind of story! When I go searching for a book down the aisles of a bookstore or library, this is the type of story I hope to find. With lovable and odd characters and an adventurous story-line, this tale has all the qualifications for being an extraordinary classic.
Come journey along side Toad, a thief, and Melena, an orphan, their sidekicks Hazel the tiny spit fire dragon and Ol' Joe, a cheeky talking beer mug. Trust me, it's an enchanting ride, facing magical and thrilling obstacles that will bring you to a surprising conclusion.

Creative, Crafty and Captivating! M.L. Legette's whimsical writing has topped my list to become one of my favorite story-tellers. I look forward to reading more of her work and hopeful a sequel to the book
♥ (Click on book image to bring you to Goodread's Page)


The Orphan and The Thief
Published January 3rd, 2014
Read: Kindle Edition
Purchased by: Amazon.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving, reading and replying to all comments. I truly do appreciate each and every one of you who take the time and comment on my blog. Sharing your thoughts or concerns are important to me and I promise I will reply back to you as soon as I can.